Mere minutes after being sworn into office, President Donald John Trump got right to work and began signing executive orders on live television with hundreds of millions watching leaving no time to waste. This highly contrasts to our 44th President, Barack Hussein Obama, who slyly signed executive orders secretly and behind closed doors, usually and almost always for treasonous reasons.
Here’s what Trump has accomplished so far in just five days:
• Declared January 20th as National Day of Patriotic Devotion.
• Ordered a freeze on federal hiring with the exceptions for military, public safety and public health jobs.
• Signed an executive order to put a halt on Obamacare.
• Formally submitted his Cabinet nominations to the U.S. Senate, with only a few members left waiting for their turn to be formally sworn in.
• Moved forward on the Dakota Access and Keystone XL oil pipelines using only American materials.
• Ended federal funding to sanctuary cities and states that have formally stated they will oppose the President and allow illegal immigrants and disobey the U.S Constitution laws of immigration.
• Kept FBI Director James Comey.
• Scheduled meeting with British Prime Minister Theresa May.
• Scheduled meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
• Scheduled meeting with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.